Trenbolone Acetate is one of the most powerful anabolic steroids. The drug is notable for its affordable cost and high quality. During the course, it allows the athlete to significantly accelerate the growth of muscle mass and increase strength indicators. Now it allows you to get the desired results not only for experienced athletes, but also for beginners.
Regardless of which form of Trenbolone you use, all pretty much come with the same set of side effect risks. This is a hugely powerful steroid so we can expect the potential side effects of Trenbolone to be quite powerful as well.
While some people prefer to use Tren-E because they believe it comes with less side effects, this isn’t proven and side effects are an individual thing rather than a black and white rule. The main side effects of Trenbolone we need to worry about include:
- Oily skin and acne – Just like with other androgenic and anabolic steroids, Tren comes with the dreaded problem of causing increased sebaceous activity of the skin, resulting in oiliness and possibly acne if you’re predisposed to acne. It’s not only the skin that can become more oily either because it can also affect your hair.
- Anger and mood changes – With alterations in brain chemistry, your normally calm demeanour can become one with a much shorter fuse and liable to outbursts, rage and irrational anger that seems difficult to control. This is one of the more serious side effects of Tren and one that can impact on relationships, employment and other aspects of life if not kept in control.
- Hair loss – Baldness is an androgenic effect we see with most steroids and it’s much more likely to happen if your family has a history of baldness – it was potentially going to happen to you eventually in life, but Tren can bring it on much quicker.
- Tren cough – This is a rather unique side effect when it comes to Tren but not with most other steroids, and it’s mainly because this is such a powerful compound. Tren cough often happens immediately after injecting the compound. The sudden cough comes about because Tren can cause distress to the respiratory system; a potent effect of its fat burning ability. It can cause very low levels of oxygen in the blood which can be dangerous. Restriction of the blood vessels in the lung’s air brings about this irritating cough.
- Erectile dysfunction and Hypogonadism – Like all AAS, Tren also causes dysfunction in this area thanks to the way it suppresses your natural production of testosterone, causing levels to plummet. This is where PCT is so critical in getting things back to normal following your Tren cycle and of course is one of the main reasons why using a testosterone ester alongside Tren is par for the course. The higher the dosage, the more pronounced sexual problems like low libido and decreased semen volume are likely to be.
- Heart Attack – While a lot more serious than a mere side effect, we see the medical evidence of cardiovascular issues that come with heavy Tren use. One study focused on a 23 year old male who experienced a heart attack after ongoing Trenbolone Acetate use.
- Tren Flu – Flu-like symptoms can have you feeling down in the dumps while on a Tren cycle. Signs include night sweats, cold and hot sweats during the day, the shakes or shivering, nausea, light headed or dizzy feeling, runny nose and coughing or chest congestion. Tren flu can catch new users by surprise so it’s vital to be aware of it so it doesn’t impact on your workouts and diet.
Unlike many other AAS steroids, like testosterone, Tren is not estrogenic and so you are not going to experience the water retention issues that we see with other steroids. Despite this, due to other hormone activity it’s still possible to experience such effects like gyno.
However, Tren has a very strong androgenic nature and as such, we can expect the associated side effects which come with that as being one of the downsides to using such a powerful steroid.
Read more about PCT with a low dose of Trenbolone
Trenbolone Acetate can cause increased blood pressure, insomnia, decreased libido.
Trenbolone Acetate is a popular and effective drug among experienced athletes, which, when used correctly, gives good results.
Read more about life of Greene